Tuesday 29 April 2014

Onwards, upwards, sideways....???

So great news, we had a brilliant meeting at the House of Lords last month and the British Thyroid Foundation London Group will continue! I am no longer the coordinator.  Phewweww, a relief. The vast majority of the stuff I've been doing has been divvied up and shared and my only residual responsibility is to chair the group and support those fabulous individuals who have taken stuff on. Call me a chair.

chair
this artwork, gifted to me in 2008/9 at a Landmark Education event
is about how we relate to reality.
One day I'll explain the artwork above. For now, it just tickles me to include it.

Our next London thyroid patient information event meeting is 10th May 2014. Our speaker is Mr John Lynn, a very eminent endocrine surgeon.  He sounds great. Details including how to book a place are on this link.

I'm beyond grateful to all those who have stepped up to take on different aspects of keeping the group going. You know who you are. Let me know if I can add a public acknowledgement here - perhaps a link to your blogs and / or twitter pages....?

I think you'll be hearing a lot more from us in months to come.








No comments:

Post a Comment