Only a few days to go to our event and today we have agreed with the Nuclear Medicine Department at the Royal Free that they are going to preview a new Patient Information Film they're making for
- The aims of the film are:-
- To help patients understand the information that they are given before considering the treatment
- To inform patients about how safe the treatment is and how easy it is to take.
- To help patients understand the simple precautions which protect their friends and family for the first few weeks after treatment.
- To provide a resource that patients can refer to if they want to review their precautions or any other information they have been given.